Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Nursing
Weiss AJ, Jiang HJ. Most frequent reasons for emergency department visits, 2018. Statistical Brief #286. Published December 2021. Accessed March 28, 2022. https://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/sb286-ED-Frequent-Conditions-2018.pdf
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: a narrative review of its pathophysiology, risk factors, prevention, classification, and management.Iran J Med Sci. 2018; 43: 248-260
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. A new look at an old problem.Gynecol Endocrinol. 2019; 35: 651-656https://doi.org/10.1080/09513590.2019.1592153
- The ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.Vitam Horm. 2018; 107: 423-451https://doi.org/10.1016/bs.vh.2018.01.018
- Clinical parameters of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome following different hormonal triggers of oocyte maturation in IVF treatment.Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2018; 88: 920-927https://doi.org/10.1111/cen.13569
- Factors associated with ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) and its effect on assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatment and outcome.Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 1399-1404https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2009.05.092
Section Editor: Amber Adams, DNP, RN, CEN
Send submissions to Amber Adams, DNP, RN at email@example.com.