Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Weingart S. EMCrit 256–RUSH redux with Jacob Avila. EMCrit Blog. Posted September 18, 2019. Accessed June 25, 2022. https://emcrit.org/emcrit/rush-redux/
- Anaphylaxis: epidemiology and differential diagnosis.Immunol Allergy Clin North Am. 2022; 42: 13-25https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iac.2021.09.010
- Epidemiology of anaphylaxis.Clin Exp Allergy. 2015; 45: 1027-1039https://doi.org/10.1111/cea.12418
- Anaphylactic reactions during surgical and medical procedures.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2002; 110: S64-S69https://doi.org/10.1067/mai.2002.124970
- Diagnosis and management of anaphylaxis in precision medicine.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2017; 140: 321-333https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaci.2017.06.012
- Cephalosporin allergy.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 804-809https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMra993637
- Risk of administering cephalosporin antibiotics to patients with histories of penicillin allergy.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 1995; 74: 167-170
- Use of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in adults.Heart Lung Circ. 2014; 23: 10-23https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hlc.2013.08.009
- Resuscitation of the moribund patient using portable cardiopulmonary bypass.Ann Thorac Surg. 1976; 22: 436-442https://doi.org/10.1016/S0003-4975(10)64452-9
- Emergency physician-initiated extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2012; 83: 966-970https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2012.01.027
- In-depth extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation in adult out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.J Am Heart Assoc. 2020; 9e016521https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.120.016521
- Education for ECMO providers: using education science to bridge the gap between clinical and educational expertise.Semin Perinatol. 2018; 42: 138-146https://doi.org/10.1053/j.semperi.2017.12.010
- Practice characteristics of Emergency Department extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation (eCPR) programs in the United States: the current state of the art of emergency department extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ED ECMO).Resuscitation. 2016; 107: 38-46https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2016.07.237
- Advanced reperfusion strategies for patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and refractory ventricular fibrillation (ARREST): a phase 2, single centre, open-label, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2020; 396: 1807-1816https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)32338-2
Weingart S. Podcast 204–the nurse-led code with Joe Bellezzo. EMCrit Blog. Posted July 24, 2017. Accessed June 22, 2022. https://emcrit.org/emcrit/nurse-led-code/
Earn Up to 8.5 Hours. See page 719.
Authors are strongly encouraged to adhere to the Equator Network’s CARE Guidelines, Checklist, and Resources before submitting to the Journal of Emergency Nursing. Case reviews must adhere to Elsevier’s Patient Consent policy for publication. Case Review Section: Submit a manuscript directly to JEN.