These review questions are based on the Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum and other pertinent resources to emergency nursing practice. They offer emergency nurses an opportunity to test their knowledge about their practice.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Nursing
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Ocular emergencies.in: Sweet V. Foley A. Sheehy’s Emergency Nursing Principles and Practice. 7th ed. Elsevier, 2020: 265-267
- Burn trauma.in: Sweet V. Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum. 7th ed. Elsevier, 2018: 530-532
- ACLS for Experienced Providers, Manual and Resource Text.American Heart Association, 2017
- Environmental emergencies.in: Pollak A. Mejia A. McKenna K. Edgerly D. Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured. 12th ed. Jones and Bartlett, 2021: 1228-1232
- Orthopedic and neurovascular trauma.in: Sweet V. Foley A. Sheehy’s Emergency Nursing Principles and Practice. 7th ed. Elsevier, 2020: 313-339
Benjamin E. Marett is a Past President of ENA and a member of South Carolina State Council, Emergency Nurses Association, Schaumburg, IL.
Section Editors: Benjamin E. Marett, EdD MSN CEN TCRN CCRN COHN NPD-C NE-C FAEN FAHA and Sara Webb, MSN, C-PNP, CFNP, C-NPT
Send submissions to Benjamin E. Marett, EdD MSN CEN TCRN CCRN COHN NPD-C NE-C FAEN FAHA at: firstname.lastname@example.org Sara Webb, MSN, C-PNP, CFNP, C-NPT, Paramedic at: email@example.com.
© 2022 Emergency Nurses Association. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.