- Landro L
Massachusetts Health and Human Servces, Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Nursing
- What is stroke? American Stroke Association.Accessed April 29, 2009)
- Guidelines for heart care show promise. The Informed Patientcolumn, Wall Street Journal.Published April 15, 2009. Accessed May 1, 2009)
- Massachusetts Health and Human Servces, Commonwealth of Massachusetts.http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eohhs2terminal&L=6&L0=Home&L1=Provider&L2=Guidelines+and+Resources&L3=Guidelines+for+Services+%26+Planning&L4=Diseases+and+Conditions&L5=Heart+Disease+and+Stroke+Prevention&sid=Eeohhs2&b=terminalcontent&f=dph_com_health_heart_stroke_p_score&csid=Eeohhs2(Accessed May 1, 2009)
- Cincinnati Prehospital Stroke Scale: Reproducibility and validity.Ann Emerg Med. 1999; 33: 373-378
- Surgical risk as related to time of intervention in the repair of intracranial aneurysms.J Neurosurg. 1968; 28: 14-20
- Intracranial aneurysm. A nine-year study.Ohio State Med J. 1966; 62: 1168-1171
- NIH stroke scale. National Institute of Neurological Disorders andStroke, National Institutes of Health.Accessed April 29, 2009)
- NIH stroke scale. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health.Accessed April 29, 2009)
- What are the types of stroke? American Stroke Association.Accessed April 29, 2009)
- Validation and refinement of scores to predict very early stroke risk after transient ischemic attack.Lancet. 2007; 369: 283-292
- ABCD2 tool.Accessed April 29, 2009)
- Accessed April 29, 2009)
Earn Up to 8 CE Hours. See page 89.
Section Editors: Reneé Semonin-Holleran, RN, PhD, CEN, CCRN, CFRN, CTRN, FAEN, and Andrew Harding, RN, MS, CEN, NEA-BC, FAHA
Submit descriptions of procedures in emergency care and/or quick-reference charts suitable for placing in a reference file or notebook to
Reneé Semonin-Holleran, RN, PhD, CEN, CCRN, CFRN, CTRN, FAEN
Andrew Harding, RN, MS, CEN, NEA-BC, FAHA